How To Delete Contact From Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

Hello everyone, today I'm going to make a post about tutorial how to delete contact from Asus Zenfone Max pro M1 phone. Well maybe some of you who doesn't know would think that "why do you bother to make this tutorial, everyone knows how to do that", nah unfortunately there are some undeletable contact from your Asus phone, and it happens if it's either saved in your Google account or the sim card from previous phone. So how to solve that? I have few ways to do that and let's check them out!

1. Delete it from your Google account.
If you saved it in your Google account, if you aren't sure, this is the easiest way check first before continuing to the other ways, so I recommend you to check your Google account saved contact and if this is the problem, you can just delete the contacts you want to delete from your Google account.

2. Download Third Party Application.

You can try to use that application to helps you manage the saved contacts in your sim card, I have tried this but it didn't work, but you can try it too first before trying the next way okay. It's light application and easy to use, it has no annoying pop up ads so don't worry!

3. Using Old Phone.
This way is quite complicated but actually this will work, I guarantee XD because I used this to solve my headache from undeletable contact in my handset and it worked! The steps are:
  • So you need to have an old phone, like for the example is my old phone called Nokia 5130 Express Music that I still have it til now lol. 
  • Make sure there is no contact in your old phone (to make everything easier).
  • Move the sim card you used to save your contacts that you are going to delete to that old phone you have.
  • Select all contacts in that old phone and move them all to phone.
  • Select all these moved contacts and delete them.
  • Done. Now you can move your sim card back to your Asus phone and the contacts should be gone.
  • Restart your Asus phone and now your headache is solved.


Okay guys so that's all I can give you today, I hope it's helping and I'm sorry for my broken English hahaha I know the readers of this post aren't from Indonesia only but it's worldwide so here I'm trying to gain many readers as I can lol. See you on the next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BioAqua, Aman Tidak? (Baca jadi Pinter)

Cara Membuat VISA SCHENGEN Denmark Lolos 3 Bulan (Visa Schengen Pertama)

Pengalaman Tes IELTS di British Council Jogja 2022